MP-Field is a user friendly PDA/Tablet on/offline application
for recording and submitting field data to Monitor-Pro systems
- It works with the MP5 Monitoring Scheduler to identify
what data is to be collected.
- Users receive reminder alerts for data entry requirements.
- Users download data entry templates (visits) to their device
for use in the field.
- When in the field (with or without an internet
connection) users can then fill in the field data they
capture, and the system will automatically record their GPS
location (where available).
- Users can review the data and percentage complete at any
- When convenient, users can then submit the field data directly
into mp5 from the device, automatically updating the monitoring
schedules in Monitor-Pro.
- Works offline. It doesn't require a network connection
while entering data, and therefore can be used in remote
- Records location (co-ordinates) when entering the data (on
devices that support location)
- Multi user, a check-out/check-in process for visits, allows
multiple users to work on monitoring schedules.
- User friendly date and time selectors, ensuring data is entered
- Works on all popular smartphone, tablet, and desktop